We are a specialist three partner firm of accountants, based in Manchester, working throughout the North of England, providing audit, accountancy and other services to charities, co-operatives and social enterprises.
You would be joining a team where the partners and most of the staff have experience in the third sector and who are committed to working in the sector. We pride ourselves in our work environment which enables us to provide a quality service whilst recognising the need for partners and staff to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter should address the following points;
- Why you have applied for this post.
- What you see as your day to day responsibilities in this role
- What experience you have of managing audit assignments
- What experience you have of the charity sector
- What contribution you expect to make in the team
- And any other information you think might be relevant to your application.
Failing to do this will result in your application being discounted.
Closing date: 19th April