What is the regulatory requirement?
- Partnerships need to file accounts figures as part of their self-assessment tax returns, which have to be submitted by 31st January following the end of the relevant tax year.
- The LLP accounts need to be filed at Companies House within 9 months of the year end.
- The accounts should comply with the Statement of Recommended Practice: Accounting by Limited Liability Partnerships, and with the Small Limited Liability Partnership (Accounts) Regulations 2008 (if small).
Why use Slade & Cooper for LLP accounts preparation?
- We always strive to ensure that our accounts are accurate – for example reconciling the payroll to the accounts and checking for accruals and prepayments.
- We will advise you regarding any VAT or PAYE compliance issues or any issues regarding your governance or financial procedures that become apparent during the preparation of the accounts.
- We aim to provide a good value service – see our pricing policy.