We are always happy to advise our clients on book-keeping issues partly because we recognise that well-kept books make for a smoother end-of-year process. This can take the form of:
- Telephone calls for ad hoc advice
- Face to face sessions. During the winter months, we even offer a limited number of free half hour sessions on a first come first served basis.
- Longer training sessions can be arranged
- Assistance via cloud bookkeeping software
Through our extensive experience of auditing and other work with many charities and organisations in the not for profit and social enterprise sectors, we have accumulated a range of knowledge of different forms of governance and financial controls and examples of best practice. We are able to apply this experience in these areas within your organisation and we have been engaged to perform this work for a number of our clients. This will help:
- Provide assurance to trustees
- Provide support to staff so they know what procedures to follow
- Give confidence that regulatory bodies will be satisfied with your governance
We can help with the financial modelling of business plans for charities, social enterprises and registered social housing providers, drawing on our huge experience of these organisations and their particular challenges and opportunities.