What is the financial accountant service?
Whether or not we also do your bookkeeping, we can act as your financial accountant which includes:
- Provision of management accounts to the trustees/management committee.
- Advising the trustees/management committee, if necessary by attending your meetings in person.
- Making and authorising payments on your behalf, in accordance with your financial procedures, and ensuring that your financial procedures are adhered to.
- Being available for ad hoc advice during office hours.
- Assisting with the financial aspects of grant reports and funding applications.
Why use Slade & Cooper financial accountant service?
- We can provide a financial accountant service tailored to your needs.
- Our staff can be available to you all week during office hours.
- We can provide staff at different levels of expertise to meet your requirements for financial accountant services.
- We can provide staff to cover long term sickness, maternity cover etc
- Peace of mind because you will know that your financial accountant is aware of the many regulatory complexities involved, and has many years’ experience in the sector.
- We may be significantly cheaper than employing someone with similar qualifications. We aim to provide a good value service – see our pricing policy.