Homes and Communities Agency

Homes and Communities Agency (HCA)

This is the body that regulates Registered Social Housing Providers (RSHPs). All RSHPs need to file their annual accounts with the HCA within 6 months of their year end. If the RSHP has been audited, then it also needs to send the HCA the management letter provided by the auditors, which advises on any deficiencies in internal controls. The HCA keeps a public list of RSHPs.

< Resources< Regulatory Bodies